Now hiring part time night auditor. Possibility for more shifts exists. Wage is DOE.
Please stop in to pick up application.
Now hiring for a part-time Assistant Teacher at Deadwood First Step Child Care Center and Preschool. Hours are Monday through Friday with rotating Saturdays. All applicants must pass a background check. Call 605-559-2007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!
The Saloon No.10 is currently looking for Gaming Cashiers. Apply online at http://www.saloon10.com/saloon-10-jobs.html or stop in to pick up an application.
The Lodge at Deadwood
Housekeepers (full and part-time)
Front Desk Clerk (full-time)
Players’ Club Host (full-time)
Casino Maintenance (part-time)
Slot Tech (full-time)
Cook (full and part-time)
Banquet Bartenders (part-time)
Banquet Servers (part-time)
Applicants can apply via our website https://www.deadwoodlodge.com/jobs.
Deadwood Station Bunkhouse
-Front Desk Agent & Casino Cage Attendant Position
This person will be responsible to work the motel front desk checking guests in, answering telephones, making reservations and basic office duties. This candidate must have or be able to obtain a current SD Gaming License (support) to operate the Cashier's Cage during their shift, as well. Excellent customer service skills are required. Would prefer someone with Front Desk experience, but we're willing to train the right person. Flexible and friendly work environment, supplemental insurance, and employee discounts. Apply in person at Deadwood Station, 68 Main Street.
-Part-Time Housekeepers Positions
Deadwood Gulch Saloon
Deadwood Gulch Saloon is looking for applicants that already have their SDCG support or key license. Casino hours are from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m., 7 days a week with flexible shifts. There are many opportunities to cross-train for different positions within the casino.
Casino Floor Supervisor - PartTime: This position maintains the floor of the casino, including slot jackpots/handpays, fills, serving drinks and overall cleanliness of Casino.
Casino Cashier - PartTime: This position is responsible for all cash transactions for the casino floor, including jackpot payouts, ticket redemptions, credit card and check transactions. Attention to detail is a must to ensure the cage funds are balanced and reconciled at beginning and ending of shift.
Please apply in person to fill out application at 560 Main Street.
Mineral Palace Hotel & Casino
Full-Time/Floor Supervisor, Graveyard
Email your resume to Patti@mineralpalace.com. Call 605-578-2036 for more information.
Harry's Spaghetti Western Restaurant
Kitchen, Wait Staff, Dishwasher/Busser. Apply at the restaurant, 65 Sherman Street Deadwood or call 605-641-5951.
Gold Dust Casino and Hotel
-Assistant Food and Beverage Manager – previous Restaurant or Bar supervisory experience preferred. Full Time
The Gold Dust Casino and Hotel, Holiday Inn Express and Mavericks Steak & Cocktails of Deadwood, SD has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, experienced Sales Professional. The ideal candidate will have previous Sales experience in the Hospitality industry, strong customer service skills, attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment, strong oral and written skills and be self motivated. Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Gaming Casino Controller:
Direct financial activities, such as planning, procurement and investments for operations of the Silverado-Franklin. Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the Silverado-Franklin. Supervisory experience is required. Knowledge of computer systems and programs including Microsoft Office, Excel, and Great Plains are required. A minimum of four years of gaming and accounting experience is preferred. Must have the ability to secure a Key Gaming License with the South Dakota Commission on Gaming. Ensure that daily deadlines are met with government compliance, budgeting, and financial analysis. All Full-time employees must be available to work 50 hours per week along with meeting deadlines during tax season or other quarterly events.
Full and Part Time Positions Available:
-Cook / Salad Prep
-Food Server, Legends Steakhouse
-Casino Floor Supervisor
Please stop by or complete their application online: http://www.silveradofranklin.com/about/work-for-us
709 Main Street, Deadwood SD 57732
605-578-3670 ext. 665
Deadwood Dicks Baja Grill
Need Cook for Mexican/American Food
Wait staff, must be 21
Call Mary or Brad
Stop down to fill out an application.
51 Sherman St
Naked Winery - Deadwood location
Looking for servers that are personable, fun, and responsible. Must be 21+ and willing to work through the summer. Beer and wine knowledge is a bonus. Great starting wage, plus tips and commisions. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cadillac Jack's Gaming Resort
Located in historic Deadwood, S.D., Cadillac Jack’s Gaming Resort is a premier destination for guests vacationing in the Black Hills and a favorite among local residents. The spacious gaming floor features more than 200 slot machines, plus exciting live table games including poker, blackjack, craps and roulette. Offering luxurious suites and hotel rooms and gourmet meals at the Brown Rock Sports Café, Cadillac Jack's is an exciting and accommodating venue. Meeting facilities and group hotel rooms are available, along with catering services and onsite parking. Cadillac Jack's also offers Cadillac Club members exclusive perks and benefits.
Position: Sales Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Sales Manager
The Sales Administrative Assistant will work directly with the Sales Manager to provide clerical/secretarial and administrative support, including typing, computer input, filing, answering telephones, and printing reports for the hotel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conveys a favorable image of the hotel with a positive, professional appearance and demeanor
• Type correspondence, memos, Banquet Event Orders and reports as assigned and distribute according to hotel standards
• Prepare Banquet Event Orders and submit to Sales Manager for approval before distribution
• Process all changes to Banquet Event Orders as given by the Manager on a timely basis, following departmental procedures
• Assist Manager in calling clients for their function guarantee numbers and adhere to departmental policies
• Familiarization with current customers and hotel account
• Minimum 1 year administrative experience
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate with guests, management, and co-workers
• Ability to provide legible communication
• Computer skills
• Previous experience in hospitality industry a plus
• Health / Dental / Vision / Life
Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort is looking for a Shuttle Driver- Thursday through Saturday with scheduled part-time between the hours of 11:30 am and 12:30 am. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR with ability to safely transport passengers in various weather conditions. Excellent customer service skills and ability to lift, pull and push up to 50lbs as necessary. Stop by player’s club to fill out an application.
-Front Office Manager at Hampton (Deadwood)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee staff and operations of the Front Desk and acts as Manager on Duty in absence of Hotel General Manager.
• Within guidelines established by the hotel or management company, ensure proficient, professional handling of arriving and departing hotel guests.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies exceptional customer service, monitors guest satisfaction to identify areas of improvement.
• Trains, motivates and supervises front desk staff; responsible for scheduling.
• Consistently achieves monthly revenue production targets.
• Ensure proactive, professional sales effort is consistently undertaken to maximize revenues.
• Ensure that guest problems and complaints are handled in a courteous and professional manner, and ensure follow through.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Associate's degree or other advanced degree is preferred.
• Strong communication and listening skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively with the general public, employees, co-workers and with all levels of management.
• Working knowledge of MS Office required and hotel property management systems.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a high volume work setting with strong attention to detail and deadlines.
• Highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible with schedules, assignments and additional duties.
• Previous experience in front desk leadership a plus.
• Morning, evening, night, weekend and holiday work required.
• Health / Dental / Vision / Life
Front Desk Associate at Hampton (Deadwood)
Cooks and Servers at T-Grille Restaurant
Barista at Starbucks at Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
If you or your business is hiring, please email Amanda at the Chamber at email@example.com or call 605-578-1876.